Our mission is to inspire members of the team in the areas of robotics, science,technology, and entrepreneurship, promote teamwork and creativity, and uphold the ideals and values of FIRST. We build a robot that will effectively compete in FRC competitions. FRC 2052 also inspires other students throughout the Mounds View School District in Minnesota by providing hands on experience in FIRST robotics.
FRC Krawler. Our Scouting Application.
Available for free for anyone on the Google Play Store! This application has many unique features, including:
- Allowing teams to easily keep data from event-to-event and year-to-year
- Allowing 6 scouts to scout simultaneously
- Extremely easy user interface for scouts, allowing for fast and accurate data collection
- No Internet required, FRC Krawler uses Bluetooth to sync data during competitions
- Allowing teams to define what data they collect
- Searching and sorting based on the data collected
- Differing between pit and match scouting
- The ability to back up data on your PC
- Exporting with CSV files and Microsoft Excel
- No laptop computers or stacks of paper required. It's Eco Friendly!
Helping The Community
KnightKrawler strives to be a positive influence in the community by volunteering our time to good causes such as Feed My Starving Children and the Walk To End Hunger. In an effort to further STEM education in our area, we also work with local middle school robotics classes and participate in community events such as parades to spread the word about STEM, FIRST, and FRC 2052.
Join Irondale Robotics Team 2052 KnightKrawler as we compete in our last Robotics Competition of the season.
The New Brighton SunFocus article on our performance at 10,000 Lakes Regional Written by Justin Beeksma. http://focus.mnsun.com/2016/05/02/irondales-robotics-team-wins-top-awards-at-regional-event/
Hey there KnightKrawler fans, For the past 3 days (April 7-9 2016) KnightKrawler Team 2052 went to compete in the Annual 10,000 Lakes Robotics Regional Competition. First day of the…