Our mission is to inspire members of the team in the areas of robotics, science,technology, and entrepreneurship, promote teamwork and creativity, and uphold the ideals and values of FIRST. We build a robot that will effectively compete in FRC competitions. FRC 2052 also inspires other students throughout the Mounds View School District in Minnesota by providing hands on experience in FIRST robotics.
FRCKrawler Scouting App Available On The Google Play Store!
Available for free to anyone on the Google Play Store! This application has many unique features, including:
- Allowing teams to easily keep data from event-to-event and year-to-year
- Allowing 6 scouts to scout simultaneously
- Extremely easy user interface for scouts, allowing for fast and accurate data collection
- No Internet required, FRCKrawler uses Bluetooth to sync data during competitions
- Allowing teams to define what data they collect
- Searching and sorting based on the data collected
- Differing between pit and match scouting
- Incorporating pictures to help identify robots at competition
- The ability to back up data on your PC
- No laptop computers or stacks of paper required
KnightKrawler strives to be a positive influence in the community by volunteering our time to good causes such as Feed My Starving Children and the Walk To End Hunger. In an effort to further STEM education in our area, we also work with local middle school robotics classes and participate in community events such as parades to spread the word about STEM, FIRST, and FRC 2052.
Forms are attached for an OPTIONAL fundraiser offered through Pletschers Greenhouse of New Brighton. ( I know we just finished an Easter flowerevent.) This is hanging baskets and crates of…
Team 2052 KnightKrawler heading to FIRST Championships Article by Andy Windels, Business Team Member Photo’s by Aaron Monn, Media Team Member Alane Matko, Lead Business Team Mentor This year’s FRC…
We are offering team members an optional fundraising opportunity which we have offered in past years. Students will receive a range from $2.50-4.50 per item sold to their student account….
At Lake Superior Regional KnigtKrawer did an excellent job at Lake Superior Regional. We were Finalist and we won the Industrial design award.