Our mission is to inspire members of the team in the areas of robotics, science,technology, and entrepreneurship, promote teamwork and creativity, and uphold the ideals and values of FIRST. We build a robot that will effectively compete in FRC competitions. FRC 2052 also inspires other students throughout the Mounds View School District in Minnesota by providing hands on experience in FIRST robotics.
The 2015 Game: RECYCLE RUSH
The moment we've all been waiting for... the 2015 Game!
KnightVlogger - Chute Door
Our Weekly Video Blog, KnightVlogger, aims to keep you updated with all the activities in FIRST!
Are you looking for a Week Zero Event? Well, look no further!
FRC Krawler - Now Updated to V2.0!
Introducing Version 2.0 of our Competition Scouting App. Check it out!
FRCKrawler Scouting App Available On The Google Play Store!
Available for free to anyone on the Google Play Store! This application has many unique features, including:
- Allowing teams to easily keep data from event-to-event and year-to-year
- Allowing 6 scouts to scout simultaneously
- Extremely easy user interface for scouts, allowing for fast and accurate data collection
- No Internet required, FRCKrawler uses Bluetooth to sync data during competitions
- Allowing teams to define what data they collect
- Searching and sorting based on the data collected
- Differing between pit and match scouting
- Incorporating pictures to help identify robots at competition
- The ability to back up data on your PC
- No laptop computers or stacks of paper required
KnightKrawler strives to be a positive influence in the community by volunteering our time to good causes such as Feed My Starving Children and the Walk To End Hunger. In an effort to further STEM education in our area, we also work with local middle school robotics classes and participate in community events such as parades to spread the word about STEM, FIRST, and FRC 2052.
Build Team: After finalizing concepts and creating a CAD model, the build team has begun building! Programming Team: Programming has been working on vision processing, testing sensors, and started on…
“On Wednesday June 26, 2014 Ben Young, our TA, with members of his robotics team ‘KnightKrawler’ from Irondale High School demonstrated their state champion robot. They explained about designing, building,…
It’s called the Dragonfly, and it whizzed the Infor-sponsored high school robotics team past the competition to rank 29th in the world. The Irondale High School Robotics Team FRC 2052,…
Team 2052 (a.k.a. KnightKrawler) ramped up the 2015 season by entering two pre-season warm-up competitions, MRI (Minnesota Robotics Invitational) & Minne Mini Regional, using last season’s robot and game rules….