Our mission is to inspire members of the team in the areas of robotics, being science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. We also promote creativity, entrepreneurship, innovation, teamwork, all the while still upholding the ideals and values of FIRST. Each year, we build a robot that will effectively compete in the current season of FRC competitions. FRC Team 2052 also inspires other students throughout the Mounds View School District in Minnesota by providing hands on experience in FIRST robotics.
FRC Krawler | The fully customizable scouting solution.
This application has many unique features, including:
- A simple way to keep data event-to-event, and year-to-year.
- Simultaneous scouting for more than six team members.
- A user interface intuitive enough for an expert, and simple enough for a beginner.
- The ability to sync via bluetooth for use during competitions.
- The ability to define the type of scouting you're doing, from match scouting to pit scouting.
- Ability to search and sort based on the data collected.
- The ability to search, and sort data based on what was collected.
- Provides the ability to back up data onto your PC.
- Compatability to export the data into the .csv file format.
- Available at no cost, for anyone and everyone!
Helping The Community
FRC Team 2052 KnightKrawler strives to be a positive influence in our community by volunteering our time to causes such as Feed My Starving Children, and the Walk to End Hunger. In an effort to further STEM education in our area, we also work with our local middle school robotics classes and participate in community events such as parades and fairs to spread the word about FIRST, STEM, and FRC Team 2052.